www.sultanovworld.com (“Site”) is owned and operated by [Sultanov Records] [which is a trading name of Dan Sultanov] (“we”/“us”). Our correspondence address is Sian Events, Sphere Studios, 2 Shuttleworth Road, London, SW11 3EA.
- Use of the Site:
- The content of the pages of this Site is for your general information and your private use only. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise, or reproduce any part of the Site or its contents in any form (including storing it in any medium) other than as permitted by law.
- Use of the Site and/or its content is entirely at your own risk. Please note that, whilst we endeavour to provide and host accurate and useful information, the content may be inaccurate or incomplete.
- All content contained on this Site is subject to change without notice.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, all content included on the Site is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind (either implied or express). Specifically, we do not represent or warrant that the Site or its content will be accurate, up-to-date, complete or free of defects, including viruses or other harmful elements.
- Ownership of Content and Trade Marks:
- All trade marks (including “Sultanov”) used on the Site are owned by us or used with permission of their owner. You may not use or reproduce any of those trade marks without our or the relevant owner’s prior written agreement.
- If you believe that you are the owner of the copyright or other rights in any of the content of this Site please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- From time to time, the Site may display links to other websites from time to time. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content of such websites, are not responsible for the availability of such websites; and will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using such websites. If you decide to access linked websites, you do so at your own risk.
- You may not create a link to this Site from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Hacking: You agree not to attempt to damage, deny service to, hack, crack, reverse-engineer, or otherwise interfere (collectively, "Interfere") with the Site in any manner. If you in any way Interfere with the Site, you agree to pay all damages incurred by us. We reserve the right to deny any or all access or service to any person for any reason, at any time, at our sole discretion. Without limiting any of our rights and remedies, you agree that we may block your IP address or addresses at any time, and at our sole discretion to disallow your continued use of the Site without giving you any advance notice.