www.sultanovworld.com (“Site”) is owned and operated by [Sultanov Records] [which is a trading name of Dan Sultanov] (“we”/“us”). Our correspondence address is Sian Events, Sphere Studios, 2 Shuttleworth Road, London, SW11 3EA.
- Collection of Personal Data: To provide the Site and the Services, it is necessary for us to hold and process certain personal information. The data that we collect or ask you to provide may include some or all of the following: name, address, date of birth, gender, email addresses and/or mobile phone numbers, financial information (including payment details), IP addresses, web-browser details, operating system details, and/or your activities on the Site.
- Storage and Use of Personal Information:
- The information we collect or you provide will be stored together with any additional information you may provide to us from time to time and will be used to provide you with the Services and any other services associated with them. We may also use that information for, among other things: our record keeping/analysis of use of the Site; to contact you for market research purposes; to send you promotional material about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting and where you have opted to receive such information, material relating to trusted partners of ours.
- We take reasonable care in keeping the information we collect or you provide secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it.
- All personal information is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- We will only keep your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary.
- We may use or disclose personal information to comply with any court order or otherwise in compliance with any legal obligation we may have.
- Cookies: We may use ‘cookies’ while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. This information is used to produce statistical reports on Site activity and allows us to tailor the Site to suit your interests. Examples include:
- enabling our service to recognise your device so that you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task;
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so that you don’t need to do it for every web page requested; and/or,
- measuring how many people are using services, to make the services easier to use and to ensure sufficient capacity for quick delivery to your web browser.
- Opting Out: If you do not want us to retain or use your personal information in any way, please do not provide the data to us or, if you have already provided personal information and wish us to delete the information that we are holding, please contact us at email@example.com
- Requesting Your Personal Information: You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at Sian Events, Sphere Studios, 2 Shuttleworth Road, London, SW11 3EA.